April 25, 2010

Let's Whistle In The Wind


"Listen to the wind and hear our elders as they speak. As long as the wind blows we are all one connected under this blue bowl of the sky" Chief Plenty Horses

There are millions of ways to make this world a better place but I sometimes wonder: what if I do this or that but let's say ten of my neighbours don't? OK, one hundred is more accurate unfortunately. Am I just whistling in the wind?

Well, I guess if I can help save only one child, one animal, one tree, it is worth it. I really don't care about whistling in the wind. Because younger generations will go on doing their best and when I go, my soul will be at peace.

Go, whistle, save water, recycle, go veggie, give to charity, give a smile, share your stories... Anything will do :-)

If you ask yourself if it is worth it, listen to the beautiful Change by Carrie Underwood.

Artwork "Mystical Maiden Wind" by David Penfound

No comments:

Post a Comment